Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Arcade Car Games

When we go to the arcade my son cannot get enough of car games. He loves cars. I think he would drive my car if he could sneak into it when I was not looking. The arcade gives him so many choices. It is an inexpensive way for us to spend quality time together, and it is great to bring the whole family for a stress reliving weekend of play.

This arcade has everything a car lover could want. The lobby where you get to pick out prizes has a huge model car display. Even better some of the prizes are remote control cars, if you get enough tickets. We are saving up for that prize. Our favorite car games are the bumper cars and the go karts. Both are so much fun. My son loves to race against me on the go karts, and I always let him win. Sometimes he likes to just ride in the two seated karts while I drive us around curves; he thinks that I can drive faster than him. He really loves to run into me with the bumper cars, I think he gets a kick out of getting to hit mom.

When he tires of these car games we move onto the racing ones. They have one where you can sit on either side and race each other. We like that one the most. The racing games they have include cars, motorcycles, boats, and pretty much any that you can imagine. The best games they have are the ones where he gets to race, or drive around. Other car games that he loves are the two virtual reality ones where you are actually inside the game and you move around with it, and the car rollercoaster that he is just big enough to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment